We Want You:
Be part of a dynamic, energetic and supportive Team! We are on the search for a Software Quality Analyst 2, who has a knack for executing and documenting the software development process and is actively involved with the test process improvement initiatives.
As the Software Quality Analyst, you’ll review each application and develop tests to discover issues or bugs that must be fixed or adjusted. We trust you to be able to work independently and create easy-to-understand reports for supervisors and stakeholders.
- BSc, BCom and Ndip.
- ISTQB Foundation Certified (Advantageous)
- At least 3 years of QA-related experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Apply approaches to achieving effective test coverage.
- Define regression testing strategies.
- Initiate test process improvements and governance.
- Review test basis and extract test requirements.
- Produce test plans and test completion reports
- Execute test cases and log defects.
- Conduct retesting and regression testing.
- Leverage best practices and test design techniques.
- Maintain the regression test pack.
- Mentor Junior Team Members.
- Contribute to training initiatives and knowledge sharing within the Team.
- Conduct basic API testing.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only Candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly note your application has been unsuccessful.