We Want You:
We are looking for an awesome Application Support Team Lead who will oversee the activities of our Application Support Team. With super skills in managing both projects and people, you will keep track of all performance indexes, from planning, assigning, and directing daily tasks, to overseeing the functionality of the Team workflow by providing guidance and instruction. You will also manage and maintain all Service Level Agreements, provide a point of contact to the Team for all technical-related queries, and provide daily reports.
- Diploma or degree in Computer Systems is advantageous.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MCSA) is advantageous.
- Microsoft Systems Engineer (MCSE) is advantageous.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure is advantageous.
- ITIL Foundation certification is advantageous.
- At least a year’s experience in supervising or being a Team Lead within an Application Support desk/help desk environment or infrastructure remote support.
- Scrum Master/Project Management Training and Certification is advantageous.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide daily direction and communication to Team Members to ensure App Support tickets are answered in a timeously, and efficient manner.
- Assist the Team in resolving complaints and escalations from end users and management.
- Administer customer service duties such as quality analysis on call and ensure fast turnaround time on ticket resolution.
- Oversee the tickets to completion.
- Conduct scrum meetings with the IT App Team as the Lead.
- Provide the Team with effective and efficient troubleshooting methodology to ensure the efficiency of the Team.
- Be the point of contact for all time and attendance issues the Team Member might have.
- Interface, when necessary, with stakeholders or 3rd party vendors to obtain any assistance required.
- Responsible for all connectivity alerts and backup alerts.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures by Team Members and continuously evaluate for improvements.
- Evaluate, analyse, and provide necessary recommendations for improvement to Leadership based on user feedback and technical observations.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.