HOW WE HELP
- Make a positive, meaningful impact on the communities in which BET operates
- Empower communities by providing access to technology and ICT equipment
- Provide skills development and knowledge transfer to ensure long term personal & professional growth and improvement in our beneficiaries’ circumstances
- Creating lasting relationships with individuals, communities & organisations that we support and work with
- Provide sustainable support that will genuinely improve the lives of the beneficiaries and their families and communities
- Provide employment for our beneficiaries and expand the diversity of our Team by creating the best talent in the tech industry through their involvement in our programmes
CSI & Community Engagement
At BET Software, we believe your potential is limitless; and inspired by this potential, we are proud to offer the “Dare To Dream” bursary to propel you towards greatness. The “Dare To Dream” bursary programme is available to qualifying ICT students at accredited tertiary institutions throughout South Africa. ICT is the backbone of innovation and progress, and by applying for the “Dare To Dream” bursary, you can be part of the digital revolution shaping the future.
Applications for 2024 are now OPEN.
Your dreams are within reach, they are the roadmap to your future, take that first step and believe in yourself.
The BET Software Graduate Programme was developed to provide learners from partner tertiary institutions with the opportunity to gain workplace experience based on their ICT-related area of study. Learners are required to complete theoretical and practical components, which are a vital part of their course requirements.
A learner-centric plan is being created, which not only focuses on industry-specific knowledge, but also encourages and nurtures learners to excel in their careers in the future. This is made possible through the assistance of each and every member of our All-Star Teams. Learners rotate to each department within BET Software gaining valuable training, insight and practical experience.
We run a number of initiatives such as the Back to School campaign and the Christmas Bucket Drive and feel that these provide a good opportunity for our Team to get involved and nominate causes that are meaningful to them. We would like to create more opportunities for us to support smaller community-based programmes going forward. Our team also embarks on environmental/Go Green initiatives, doing our part to protect our planet.