We Want You:
Are you a savvy Senior Software Developer with excellent communication skills, and the drive to build high-quality systems? Do you have a knack for software development? How about a passion for creating solutions – one line of code at a time?
The Software Development Team of BET delivers betting solutions on a global basis. BET provides reliable, stable, scalable, robust, secure and continually evolving high-volume transaction systems using processes which are controlled, effective and efficient. BET’s responsibility is to develop, deliver and support applications, in which data is received from or rapidly made available to users of the system/s with an as high degree of integrity as possible.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field (advantageous)
- At least 5-7 years’ experience within a development environment;
- 3 – 5 years database experience or 5 – 7 years server/client-side language;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC and management of software projects;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Design Fit for Purpose Solutions & Algorithms & planning;
- Implementation of a solution that is complete, efficient and compatible;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has a High Usability Factor;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Reliable;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has Effective Security;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Maintainable
- Testing, verification and deploying;
- Respond to Outages & Failures.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, various growth opportunities, and well-deserved incentives keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful