We Want You:
Can you take ownership, and engage regularly with software architects in order to ensure development within the Team is according to architectural guidelines? How about planning, designing, leading, and executing technical solutions, as well as improvements within the respective Software Development Team?
If this sounds like you, then as our Technical Lead, you’d be our technical expert, with a strong understanding of technology, systems architecture, data structures, and data sources.
- Minimum of 7 years experience within a development environment;
- 3- 6 years SQL experience;
- 5 -8 years’ C# experience;
- 5 -8 years’ .net core experience;
- 5 -8 years’ RESTful API experience.
Nice To Have
- 1- 4 years experience in document stores such as Couchbase / Mongo;
- 1- 4 years experience in Message Brokers such as RabbitMQ / Kafka / Red Panda.
What You’ll Do
- Provide technical leadership to the Team through collaboration sessions and knowledge-sharing initiatives;
- Engage regularly with software architects in order to ensure the development within the Team is according to architectural guidelines;
- Develop solutions in a manner that supports modification for future developers, ultimately reducing the number of defects negatively affecting system quality;
- Demonstrate initiative by understanding, acquiring, and implementing new knowledge and skills both within the Team and to the wider group;
- Ensure the day-to-day operational activities improve the performance of products and systems;
- Ensure techniques, technologies, tools, and processes used are in line with industry best practices.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful