We Want You:
If you have a knack for managing talent and the skills to define clear career pathways, we have something for you. We are on the search for a Talent and Performance Partner who will provide support to leaders and manage the implementation of the Performance Appraisal process.
- Relevant HR qualification or studying towards.
- A minimum of 4 years of Talent Management experience.
- Organisational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Interpersonal with good communicative skills.
- Demonstrate exceptional attention to detail.
- Good relationship management and problem-solving skills.
- Must be self-motivated, driven, results orientated and able to take accountability.
- Strong analytical and reporting skills.
- Strong computer skills, with proficient knowledge of MS Office, and the ability to learn and utilise company personnel systems.
What You’ll Do:
- Take ownership of the performance management process design and management.
- Actively partner with business stakeholders to understand talent needs, identify gaps, provide solutions and initiatives in line with business strategic goals.
- Proactively lead activities around performance planning and evaluation advice, including performance improvement planning.
- Proactively shape the organisation’s approach to talent management and career development.
- Closely work with relevant stakeholders to ensure talent management and career development tools/practices are aligned with organisational needs.
- Design, implement and oversee programs aimed to support the career development of Team Members.
- Support the development of relevant training opportunities and programs in close collaboration with the Learning and Development Team.
- Provide individual career development support.
- Provide strategic counsel regarding talent management in line with the business needs and own the Talent Management process.
- Manage the Performance Appraisal process and ensure that the performance appraisal process is conducted timeously and consistently across the business.
- Acting as a proactive subject matter expert on Talent Management and providing guidance to the HR Team, Managers and Team Members when appropriate.
- Ensures that all relevant support Teams within the HR department effectively understand the talent strategy and their role in ensuring success.
- Support managers in clearly defining and planning succession and talent pipelines within the business by aligning Learning and Development initiatives with the Talent Management strategy.
- Own and implement talent management processes that enable Team Members and leaders to understand their talent and use these to manage their careers via clearly defined career pathways.
- Own and implement talent management processes that ensure promotions are guided by a framework grounded on consistency and fairness.
- Review, develop and implement new or existing metrics to analyze the impact of talent management initiatives, processes, and tools on the organisation.
- Report on individual, Team or department performance trends in the business.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.