We Want You:
We are on a mission to find the perfect candidate that will lead and manage our Talent Acquisition Team. The Talent Acquisition Manager will oversee and manage all national recruitment efforts.
This position will oversee all Team Members in the recruitment division, ensuring that all policies and procedures are followed, while continually working to elevate the division through the development of innovative or creative recruitment solutions/strategies and the management of various recruitment/career projects. The organisation should always hire the best talent because of the Talent Acquisition Manager.
- Relevant HR qualification or studying towards one (advantageous).
- A minimum of 5 years of full cycle recruitment experience (within a tech environment is preferred).
- Experience in managing or leading a Team.
- Skills and experience in establishing systems and processes to support business growth and eliminate inefficiencies.
- Experience with promoting and supporting employer brand recognition.
- Great problem-solving skills, and comfortable in working autonomously in an ever-changing dynamic environment.
- Being results-driven, consistently delivering on business requirements through effective goal setting and deadline management.
- The ability to remain accountable to delivering high quality despite obstacles.
- Effective reporting skills to analyse and identify trends and make relevant recommendations to continuously improve talent acquisition.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage and lead the recruitment function nationally.
- Keep up to date on relevant labour legislation and implement required changes to keep recruiting processes compliant.
- Work closely with the various senior managers for the appointment of senior positions.
- Ensure the recruitment processes are ethical, adhered to, and professional at all times.
- Ensure all advertised vacancies, both internal and external, are constantly monitored to meet the organisation’s expectations and ensure standardisation.
- Monitor all applications, both internal and external. Ensure all applicants are acknowledged and made aware that their CV’s have been received.
- Explore the best market recruitment practices and implement appropriate practices within the organisation.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews against job spec and eliminate unsuitable candidates early on in the recruitment process.
- Collate and present CV’s to line managers for consideration.
- Coordinate psychometric assessments. Schedule psychometric testing as and when required. Send briefs and invites to candidates in terms of sessions. Obtain informed consent. Administer assessment sessions. Retain records to submit with the final employment file. Share feedback where required.
- Ensure that all candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised by way of rejection, calls, letters, or emails. Ensure each candidate has received feedback regarding the outcome of the interview. Also, ensure agencies receive feedback.
- Propose salary packages, and draft and prepare Offers of Employment to submit to successful candidates. Sign off on offers. Signing off salary adjustments.
- Responsible for preparing and presenting new and improved Recruitment Policies and Procedures, in line with current legislation and best practice.
- Schedule weekly recruitment meetings in order to prioritise positions and get a clear understanding, so that realistic and achievable goals for the Team are set.
- Responsible for coordinating and monitoring appropriate recruitment events and career expos to attract a suitable talent pipeline. Participate in job fairs and career events.
- Manage the Talent Team, ensuring efficient and quality output from all Team Members.
- Mentor, empower and motivate Team Members within the organisation.
- Conduct one-on-one sessions with Team Members in order to discuss their career paths and advise them accordingly.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly reports on recruitment metrics. Identify trends and seek solutions to continuously improve.
- Do comparisons of yearly recruitment statistics.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.