We Want You:
An opportunity to take your skills as a Software Tester to the next level is here. You will be responsible for the quality assurance in software development and deployment.
As the chosen one, you will carry out manual tests to ensure the software created meets the requirements and is fit for the purpose as set out at the beginning of a project. As a Software Tester, you will play a key role in the quality assurance stage of software development. Some of the duties include analysis of software and systems as well as mitigating risk and prevention of software issues.
We are looking for a person who has a passion for identifying and resolving issues. You will have the hands-on opportunity to work with experienced like-minded techies to deliver high-quality software solutions.
BSC / BCOM / NDIP.
+ 1-year of Software Testing experience.
+ 6 – 12 months of Software Testing experience, Foundation Level Certification, ISTQB Intermediate/Advanced Certificate (or equivalent).
12 months of IT/QA experience.
Advanced product knowledge.
Advanced sports betting knowledge and understanding.
Intermediate knowledge of BET Test Tools.
Understand and adhere to BET standards and workflows.
Domain knowledge assessment.
What You’ll Do
- Analysing users’ stories and/or use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
- Collaborate closely with other Team Members and departments.
- Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
- Executes automation scripts when needed.
- Detect, log and track software defects and inconsistencies according to the Team standards.
- Provide timely solutions.
- Apply quality engineering principles throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
- Provide support and documentation.
- Perform test-focused requirements and analysis design.
- Attend project meetings to understand project and business requirements.
- Understand how the software works and integrates into the system.
- Understand and define expectations in terms of test scope, test time, and quality expectations.
- Escalate any concerns/risks of the project to stakeholders and management.
- Understand software rules/regulations/expected behaviour.
- Ensure relevant skills required for the project are acquired or requests for assistance.
- Ensure the required test artefacts/software are available (PC specs, browsers, devices).
- Modify/adapt/re-factor and finalise the test plans as required.
- Ensures the QA environment is set up correctly, and that relevant feeds are available and ready for testing.
- Ensure acceptance criteria is met prior to commencement of testing and be able to reject appropriately.
- Execute all assigned tasks in line with the test plan and sprint planning.
- Ensure all deadlines and communicated dates are adhered to.
- Make use of software testing principles and strategies to ensure efficiency and test completion in the shortest time.
- Ensure defects are logged timeously and the information is concise, accurate and unambiguous.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful