We Want You:
We are looking for someone whose actions inspire others to dream more, learn more, do more and become more. We want you to take on the responsibility of collaborating and co-creating products with our designers, developers and clients. As the Software Delivery Lead, you will lead a cross-functional Team in the delivery of the complex product and system development projects.
We trust you in identifying the functional requirements for your Team in order to ensure the completion of the software development cycle. To succeed with this, you will be required to plan, coordinate and lead activities across the full delivery lifecycle. You will also be responsible for supporting the performance and growth of each Team Member’s career through mentoring and coaching.
- At least 10 years in a technical role within the IT industry.
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing/leading software development cross-functional Teams.
- Experience facilitating timely product/project delivery.
- Detailed knowledge of the SLDC and management of software projects.
- Driven to achieve results despite obstacles.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for each phase of the product or project life cycle, end to end from inception, growth, maturity to decline. Where applicable this includes inception, requirement, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, infrastructure, capacity, performance, support, monitoring and decommissioning as required.
- Align development roadmaps with business, clients (internal and external) and technology through collaboration with multiple Team Members.
- Manage issues with appropriate urgency which includes resolution and communication with stakeholders in conjunction with the support/post-deployment process.
- Prioritise and plan backlogs/demand pipelines and product roadmaps.
- Define, track and measure product Business Benefits Realisation as appropriate to your product development space.
- Maintain technical understanding and in-depth product as well as general group product and system knowledge.
- Align objectives and activities to the broader strategic needs of the Team and organisation.
- Customer orientation. Responsible for creating and properly grating a customer-oriented attitude within the Team whilst identifying and understanding the needs of all customers and managing their expectations.
- Facilitate an understanding of competitor analysis and market research to identify areas of opportunity and risk associated with the product.
- Align with other product Teams as required to achieve objectives.
- Consistent, clear, and regular communication with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Integrate the Team and department processes and procedures effectively with companywide processes and procedures.
- Lead direct and indirect reports for the successful management of the allocated product (i.e. seconded Team Members)Ensure that the cross-functional Team is aligned with the company’s strategy and working towards achieving the strategy.
- Ensure that the Team is appropriately resourced and members are equipped with the requisite skills required for both current and future projects.
- Support and/or develop a training and career development plan for each Team Member.
- Collaboratively work with Team Members to set performance goals and measures.
- Conduct regular performance discussions with the Team to facilitate a culture of growth.
- Facilitate mentoring and coaching as required.
- Oversee all aspects of the Team by facilitating and resolving issues through effective problem-solving and communication skills.
- Maintain a current and future skill matrix for the Team.
- Create a culture for Teams that are aligned with the platforms and BET Software values.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.