We Want You:
Are you a savvy Senior Software Developer with excellent communication skills, and the drive to build high-quality systems? Do you have a knack for software development? How about a passion for creating solutions – one line of code at a time?
We need a problem solver, an analytical thinker, a do-er, and an innovator who is able to perform in a fast-paced environment, developing and managing solutions for our online and offline betting platforms. As a Senior Software Developer, you will be part of project-related activities where you will not be limited to any tech stack – but will use the technology or coding stack of your choice.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field;
- At least 5-7 years’ experience within a development environment;
- 3 – 5 years database experience or 5 – 7 years server/client-side language;
- Demonstrated leadership skills;
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC and management of software projects;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Design Fit for Purpose Solutions & Algorithms & planning;
- Implementation of a solution that is complete, efficient and compatible;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has a High Usability Factor;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Reliable;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has Effective Security;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Maintainable
- Testing, verification and deploying;
- Respond to Outages & Failures.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.