We Want You:
We are on the search for a Senior Business Intelligence Engineer that will be responsible for developing, deploying and maintaining BI interfaces. We want you to manage our data retrieval and analysis within the company, by providing us with clean and comprehensible data to the end-user that can be efficiently used to create KPIs.
The successful incumbent will build a bridge between data and the people who need to query it, but who lack the SQL skills needed for sophisticated query construction.
- At least 5-6 years of experience within a BI development environment.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- Hands-on experience with T-SQL, SSIS, Data Warehousing, SSAS and Power BI
- 5+ years of experience in Microsoft Analysis Services – authorising OLAP cubes and writing MDX
- Extensive experience in SSRS Development, creating and fine-tuning SQL Reports
- Experience in Agile methodology (SCRUM).
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for the Design, development, maintenance and work towards sustainable, long term Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using Microsoft BI stack – MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI
- Ensures the Creation of Stored procedures, operational reports and dashboards.
- Design, develop and maintain ETL process using SSIS.
- Datawarehouse design, maintenance and re-architecture as required.
- Responsible for Coaching and mentoring junior team members.
- Liaise with fellow developers, dbas and business analysts to identify and optimize inefficient BI processes and code.
- Works on highly complex and cross-functional BI solutions. Directs, organizes, and leads projects in the implementation and use of new BI software tools and systems.
- Participates in workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
- Manages and plans for service demand forecasts.
- Collects, analyses, and shares data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Works with the BI Analyst during implementation, gathering additional information when needed and keeping the business informed.
- Responsible for Implementing data structures using best practices in data modelling, processes, and technologies.
- Performs data conversions, imports and exports of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Implements tools and frameworks for automating report generation, identification of data-quality issues, and data governance.
- Performs data conversions, imports, and exports of data within and between internal and external
- Performs programming analyses for a wide range of requests using data in different.
- Troubleshoots BI tools, systems, and software.
- Troubleshoots reported data loads or reconciliation inconsistencies in conjunction with the sites for data models and/or reports.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.