We Want You:
If you’re a People Partner who thrives on nurturing an inclusive environment and inspiring others to excel, we want to hear from you. Your role will involve operational HR support, collaborating closely with Line Managers and Team Members to make a difference at BET Software. You will also assist with the successful rollout of HR strategies and all HR projects through consistent engagement with teams to shape a better workplace together.
- HR degree or business-related degree.
- 3 years + in an HR generalist role.
- In depth knowledge of Labour Legislation (EE Act, BCEA, Labour Relations, OSH and BBBEE).
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in fast paced, changing environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with and alongside all occupational levels in the organisation.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and assist with the planning and coordination of the Onboarding and Induction process for all new team members.
- Assist managers and team members across the organisation with any key issues pertaining to the employee life cycle (attraction, selection, development, management and retention of team members).
- Actively participate in the recruitment process and ensure the take-on of all new team members is smooth and efficient.
- Work closely with management and team members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and administrative support on department and team restructures.
- Understand and advise on any IR/ER-related issues in the business and escalate when necessary.
- Ensure that any ER case is documented thoroughly and communicated to the respective IR Specialist.
- Ensure that the performance management timelines and documentation are adhered to by all line managers allowing for an effective process. Gather feedback on the process as and when it arises in order to continuously improve HR processes.
- Ensure that all team members have individual development plans against future suggested career progression and any other key development areas which have been highlighted.
- Ensure employment equity meetings are set up and the necessary committee members are made aware of dates. Employment equity is considered when recruitment, transfers or promotions are being conducted.
- Consistently maintain data integrity of the HR System and conduct monthly checks to ensure consistency. Correct any errors as and when they arise.
- Conduct Stay and Exit Interviews with team members and ensure feedback is provided to relevant stakeholders on the information gathered.
- Send monthly reports to the Department Head as and when requested.
- Assist with the creation of the People Dashboard.
- Assist with the current monthly HR report and the compilation thereof in an accurate and timely manner.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.