We Want You:
Attention all marketing mavens! BET Software is seeking a dynamic and visionary Marketing Team Lead to join our squad. Are you ready to unleash your creative genius and propel our brand to new heights?
In this role, you’ll collaborate with our Marketing Manager to develop and execute jaw-dropping campaigns that boost brand awareness and conquer business objectives. Are you ready to dive into the realm of competitor analysis, staying one step ahead of the game? Plus, you’ll be the ROI mastermind, ensuring every marketing dollar delivers big results. But, that’s not all! As a natural leader, you’ll guide and inspire our junior Team Members, fostering a powerhouse of skills in our buzzing Marketing Department. Join the BET Software family now and let’s create marketing magic together!
- Relevant Diploma/Degree or Certification.
- 2-3 Years’ experience in leading a Team.
- 3-5 Years of event/project experience.
- Experience with marketing automation tools.
- Ability to travel from time to time.
- Established industry contracts preferred.
- CSS/HTML/Java (Advantageous)
- Digital marketing experience including an understanding of SEO (Advantageous)
- Project management experience.
What You’ll Do:
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences & personas, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives & measurable outcomes across multiple channels and segments.
- Manage all aspects of the marketing web development team, including line management and project management as required.
- Develop and oversee processes ensuring that the team develops and delivers to agreed deadlines, quality, and in line with their agreed priorities.
- Oversee admin and budgets for all projects within the Team.
- Receive briefs from clients and interpret these with the Team to create solutions that will meet client objectives and deliver.
- Discuss and recommend technical developments to improve the quality of our websites/portals and supporting infrastructure.
- Ensure that all documentation is created and maintained to a high standard.
- Develop an understanding of existing systems and consider opportunities for future development of web/portal solutions.
- Keep abreast of new technology for future-proofing, sharing knowledge with colleagues as appropriate.
- Carry out a risk analysis of introducing new technology.
- Monitor the ongoing performance of websites.
- Oversee SEO & SEM for sites and ensure that all sites are optimized and provide digital marketing insights and strategic direction for digital marketing campaigns as required.
- Work with UI and UX designers, copywriters, and motion graphics designers, amongst others, to ensure sites are designed on brief and in line with brand guidelines, providing exceptional user experience and optimised content.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Utilise strong analytic ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points and provide strategic recommendations and devise retargeting and remarketing campaigns as may be required.
- Manage the promotional material and corporate gifting programmes internally & externally.
- Be able to conceptualise, implement and manage events including, but not limited to, Team events, CSI & community engagement events, exhibitions, and conferences.
- Actively promote the BET Software values, live the values, and lead as an example to the team.
- Any ad hoc duties that need to be carried out by the Marketing Team.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.