We Want You:
We’re looking for an extraordinary Marketing Manager to be the driving force behind our branding, digital marketing, and social media prowess. Think of it as your chance to lead a well-structured Marketing Department where creativity meets strategy!
Your role extends beyond marketing; you’ll be the captain of our All-Star Team, fostering a culture that’s nothing short of awesome through engaging activities. Dive headfirst into the digital and traditional landscapes, crafting integrated brand, marketing, and communication strategies. Align campaigns seamlessly with our business objectives. Your expertise in display advertising is the key to leaving a lasting impression while keeping those dreaded bounce rates in check.
Ready to mentor, manage, and make marketing magic? Apply now to be a part of BET Software’s winning marketing ensemble.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma
- Valid Driver’s licence
- 2 – 4 Years Admin/Operations Management
- 1 – 3 Years Event Planning experience
- 3 – 5 Years Marketing/Digital Experience
What You’ll Do:
- Creating marketing campaigns within the business to enhance revenue and attract potential candidates seeking employment and the retention of those team members.
- Development and management of the annual strategic marketing, communications, and product plan.
- Execution and reporting of product, marketing, and communications strategy.
- Custodian of the BET Software brand including brand positioning and communication.
- Identify new opportunities for brand awareness, consideration, and growth.
- Manage all company events – internal and external.
- Conducting market research.
- Building relationships with external partners including universities, colleges, and schools.
- Overseeing the PR and copywriting functions within the business to produce compelling content.
- Sourcing of marketing and promotional items for the business.
- Management of events/functions and promotional activities across the business.
- Planning and implementation of such promotional activities and events.
- Ensuring the brand guide is adhered to across digital and online platforms.
- Management of team within digital/online and marketing across BET.
- Preparation of weekly/monthly reports.
- Implementation and management of social and digital marketing strategy across the business.
- Reviewing of promotional and campaign reports and identifying areas of improvement.
- Checking on standards across all platforms such as: print/social and digital.
- Introducing new and innovative content ideas to assist with business growth.
- Actively promote the business values. Live the values and lead as an example to the team.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Will be required to travel from time to time.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Reports for Executive management and the Board.
- All that is related to the company’s Corporate Social Investment and Socio-Economic Development in terms of maximising PR exposure.
- To work closely with the National Business Development Executive to develop new strategic/tactical marketing and implement advertising strategy.
- Budget and expenditure control as well as budget forecasting.
Embracing BET Essence:
- We Put Our Hands Up: Take initiative in identifying tasks and challenges that need attention. Find innovative ways to streamline processes and make tasks more efficient. Volunteer for new projects and responsibilities for your own growth and that of the business.
- We Dare to Be Ourselves: Authencity – be true to yourself in your interactions and engagement with all team members.
- Every day is an Adventure: Adaptability – embrace change with a positive attitude. Approach new challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
- Teamwork makes the Dream Work: Collaborate, help, and support the various stakeholders both internal and external.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.