We Want You:
Are you ready to dive into the dynamic world of marketing, where every day brings new challenges and opportunities? Join the CPT Team as our Marketing Coordinator, and you’ll be the maestro behind brand development, crafting marketing masterplans, and orchestrating events that leave a lasting impact. Tracking results, drafting reports, and building key relationships are just a few notes in your symphony of success. If you’re a marketing maven with a flair for strategy, creativity, and teamwork – prove it. Apply now and let’s create marketing magic together in the world of BET Software!
- 2-3 years of Marketing and/or event coordination.
- Relevant degree in Marketing/Communications or related (essential).
- Event or project management experience advantageous.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Excellent writing and research skills.
- Strong MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- The ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid communication, interpersonal, organisational skills and detail-oriented.
- The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- A creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- The ability to be a consistent Team player who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure Team success.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the Brand and Marketing Team and implement marketing plans across all platforms.
- Develop strategic brand and marketing initiatives and activities that support and deliver on key objectives.
- Create branded marketing and communication campaigns and support the Marketing and Design Teams by coordinating and collating content and schedules.
- Demonstrate a commitment to do whatever is required to get the job done right and with enthusiasm.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimise marketing materials.
- Set up tracking and reporting systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate coverage and partnerships.
- Traffic all marketing and communication efforts to appropriate channels and Team Members.
- Develop and manage internal communication platforms.
- Anticipate and proactively make the marketing lead aware of any and all expectational issues.
- Develop and implement events and promotions.
- Organise and streamline processes within the Marketing Team.
- Demonstrate sound judgement and effective problem-solving skills.
- Manage contractors, suppliers and other vendors.
- Monitor stock, budgets and reconciliations in real time reporting on any variances.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Enforce adherence to quality standards as set forth by marketing lead and marketing manager.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as reports including graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Monitor budgets and reconciliations in real time reporting on any variances.
- Ad hoc requests and tasks as required from time to time.
- Able to work weekends and after hours.
- Able to conduct desk drops to Team Members and take pictures to create hype around internal events.
- Ensure internal screens are updated to show relevant artwork.
- Manage the relationship with the remote Team to ensure an engaged experience virtually for all our events.
- Able to implement an event from start to end, including the admin of selecting, getting approvals, ordering and delivering packages to relevant branches and remote Team Members.
- Admin relating to waybills, order number requests, quotations, proposals and reports.
- Physical packing and distribution of hampers and banners.
- Research, guide and implement conferences, sponsorships, exhibitions and university marketing opportunities.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions in implementation processes.
- Brainstorm exciting events for internal Team Members and external audiences.
- Assist the Team in delivering on all projects, as and when required.
- Able to arrive on time or earlier for setting up, as some events/deliverables start early and may finish late.
Living the Spirit:
- Don’t hesitate to take on new challenges and responsibilities within your role.
- Be accountable for your tasks and deliverables, taking ownership of your work.
- Be proactive in seeking out opportunities and solutions to achieve your marketing objectives.
- Approach your marketing projects with enthusiasm and a willingness to explore innovative strategies.
- Stay curious and open to new ideas, technologies, and trends in marketing.
- Embrace change and adapt to evolving market conditions and consumer preferences.
- Infuse your marketing plans with authenticity and uniqueness that reflect BETs personality.
- Don’t be afraid to take creative risks and think outside the box to stand out from the competition.
- Encourage a diverse and inclusive approach in your marketing event execution, showcasing different perspectives.
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams within BET to achieve marketing goals.
- Communicate openly and transparently with team members, sharing insights, ideas, and feedback.
- Recognize and celebrate the contributions of your colleagues and acknowledge that success is a collective effort.
- Ensure that your marketing plans and strategies align with BETs values. Consistency in branding, messaging, and execution is crucial.
- Approach your work with genuine passion and dedication. Let your enthusiasm for marketing shine through in event, strategy and plan.
- Continuously seek out new and creative ways to market BET’s brand and products. Be open to experimentation and trying new approaches.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing trends and techniques, as marketing is an ever-evolving field.
- Be a role model for your team and others in the organization, demonstrating how to live and embody these values.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.