We Want You:
BET Software is looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Assistant to be based in Johannesburg. We are a growing business looking for a smart, creative and dedicated winner to join our awesome Team!
Our department is like a house with a solid foundation. We are a tight Team looking for you to come and join us as we turn things up in the tech industry. We’re in need of a Team player that will work closely with all Members of this awesome department and assist in executing the brand’s marketing strategies, and provide support to the Team by planning, implementing and monitoring brand and marketing campaigns and other various projects.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant degree or diploma.
- Microsoft Office.
- 1-2 years administrative experience.
- 1-2 years marketing experience.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster relationships.
- A high level of organisation and attention to detail.
- Excellent planning and time management skills.
- The ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment and show initiative.
What You’ll Do:
- Support the Marketing Team with planning, implementing, and monitoring brand and marketing campaigns and various other projects.
- Assist with executing the brand and marketing strategies and contribute to developing campaigns with the Team.
- Arrange status meetings, manage status reports and ensure deadlines are being monitored and met.
- Provide administrative assistance and support to the Brand and Marketing Team.
- Provide support and attend promotions, marketing or company events and exhibitions where required.
- Update and maintain the Marketing Department’s documentation and databases.
- Ordering of marketing materials, stock takes and replenishment of stock and promotional items.
- Daily operational tasks to ensure the smooth running of the Team.
- Arrange branding and marketing collateral as required.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Assist with organising market research.
- Monitor stock, budgets and reconciliations in real time, reporting on any variances.
- Action any reasonable marketing related tasks required.
- Some weekend and after-hours work may be required from time to time.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.