We Want You:
Calling all aspiring data detectives! We’re searching for a Junior Financial Reporting Analyst, to unlock financial insights with us. Dive into the world of data integrity, reconciliation, and financial magic. Your mission – to ensure our ship sails smoothly and losses are a thing of the past, with your keen eye and analytical prowess. You’ll also collaborate with the Finance Manager, Reporting Analysts, and the Business Intelligence Team, decoding financial results like a pro.
- A relevant diploma/degree.
- 1 year of finance experience.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Basic T-SQL and Report Writing Knowledge using SSRS and SSMS.
- Betting industry knowledge will be advantageous.
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare weekly/monthly betting tax reports supplied to customers and confirm that there are no discrepancies.
- Prepare monthly balancing of the account (BTA), balancing of the cash (BTC) and balances reports (BR) supplied to the customer. Investigate variances derived from these reports and update the SQL reporting to eliminate these variances.
- Ensure that BTA, BTC and BR reports are distributed to the customer by no later than the 15th of the following month.
- Prepare the reconciliation of tax submission reports (Tax 3) to financial reports (Tax 2) for the company’s customers to alleviate the financial risk to the company.
- Investigate and resolve monthly variances between the financial reports (Tax 2) and Cube reporting.
- Review client betting accounts to identify discrepancies arising from the betting software deficiencies.
- Work closely with the Financial Reporting Analyst and Business Intelligence Team to create automated exception reporting for the monthly financial reports noted above, which can be supplied to the company’s customers.
- Work closely with the Software Development Engineers to resolve deficiencies within the internally generated betting software to ensure that these deficiencies are not recurring.
- Provide support to the Financial Reporting Analyst in extracting various reports as requested by management and the company’s customers.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Any other ad hoc tasks as requested.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.