We Want You:
We are a Team of problem-solvers that are creating stronger and more sustainable tech solutions. In our Team, you won’t just talk about progress and innovation – we believe you will make it happen.
Are you an expert that can support all IT Helpdesk services by providing day-to-day technical support to all internal users in the company? Are you comfortable providing remote desktop support for Windows applications including VoIP, surveillance, network faults, user administration, and responding to customer queries as the first point of contact? Can you do all this while adhering to all policies and procedures of the BET Software IT Helpdesk Department? If that sounds like you, then we have the perfect opportunity for you as an IT Helpdesk Technician.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Systems is advantageous.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MCSA) required.
- Microsoft Systems Engineer (MCSE) advantageous.
- Experience with Office 365 and Azure advantageous.
- ITIL Foundation certification required.
- At least 3 years of experience in supervising or being a Team Lead within a service desk/helpdesk environment, infrastructure remote support.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide daily direction and communication to Team Members to ensure helpdesk tickets are answered promptly and efficiently.
- Assist the Team in resolving complaints and escalations from end users and management.
- Administer customer service duties such as quality analysis on call and ensure fast turnaround time on ticket resolution.
- Oversee the tickets to completion.
- Conduct scrum meetings with the IT Helpdesk Team as the scrum master.
- Provide the Team with effective and efficient troubleshooting methodology to ensure the efficiency of the Team.
- Be the point of contact for all time and attendance issues the Team Members might have.
- Interface when necessary, with stakeholders or 3rd party vendors to obtain any assistance required.
- Ensure correct entries are inserted into the IT Service Management Tool 4Me and Genesys.
- Provide hands-on, day-to-day technical support for Team Members.
- Responsible for all connectivity alerts and backup alerts.
- Point of contact for customer complaints or escalations.
- Compile technical standard operating procedures for all known errors.
- Ensure adherence to policies and procedures by Team Members and to continuously evaluate for improvements.
- Demonstrate professional skills and a high standard of integrity.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.