We Want You:
Ready to join the tech adventure at BET Software? We’re seeking an IT Administrator to work their magic behind the scenes. If you’re skilled in IT landscapes, vendor relations, and Microsoft Office wizardry, you’re the one we’re looking for. Bonus points for past experience in a similar IT role and familiarity with the South African IT market and suppliers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Business Administration, or related field.
- Minimum of 3-5 years’ experience in IT procurement, licensing, and vendor management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Strong understanding of IT licensing agreements and compliance standards.
- Excellent negotiation skills with a proven track record in IT vendor relations.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to multitask.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee the company’s software licenses, ensuring compliance with licensing agreements, and timely renewals.
- Generate and manage order numbers for IT-related purchases and services.
- Collaborate with IT vendors and suppliers to procure hardware, software, and other IT-related services.
- Maintain a comprehensive database of IT assets, licenses, and their respective renewal dates.
- Utilise Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel for reports, presentations, and data management.
- Facilitate the resolution of IT-related issues in coordination with the IT team and suppliers.
- Stay updated with the latest IT trends and licensing norms.
- Coordinate with finance and procurement teams to ensure accurate billing and payment processes.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Embracing BET Essence:
- We Put Our Hands Up: Take initiative in identifying IT office management tasks and challenges that need attention. Find innovative ways to streamline administrative processes and make tasks more efficient. Volunteer for new projects and responsibilities for your own growth and that of the business.
- We Dare to Be Ourselves: Authencity – be true to yourself in your interactions and engagement with all team members.
- Every day is an Adventure: Adaptability – embrace change with a positive attitude. Approach new challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
- Teamwork makes the Dream Work: Collaborate, help and support the various stakeholders both internal and external.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.