We Want You:
- A Bachelor’s degree in business/IT/BA or Certificate in BA related field.
- Min 5 years’ experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills, Data analysis – must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with departments to identify work shortfalls and areas where the development team can assist in improving work processes.
- Assist and advise the developers and software architects on how an application should work, what needs are to be met and dictate the flow and user interface to determine what the users must see.
- Participate in review and testing throughout the project life cycle.
- Conduct quality assurance tests and regression testing of applications and software.
- Conduct and supervise group testing of complete applications and software.
- Identifying and eliminating the factors within the applications that may pose a risk to the business.
- Create wireframes and mock-ups to assist business in visualizing changes.
- New business ideas and improving current business work practices.
- Improve the functionality of our end user services such as web, mobi and feature phone applications.
- Involvement in making user manuals for system applications.
- Involvement in commercials and brochure content in potential marketing of system applications.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required timeframes.
- Prioritize and anticipate timeframes.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
- Make customer needs a primary focus of one’s actions.
- Follow up on requests timeously to ensure that the final product or service met expectations.
- Effectively manage customers’ expectations, end-to-end, by ensuring the relationship and customer priority is maintained throughout the delivery/resolution process.
- Exceed the clients’ expectations regarding service delivery.
- Able to demonstrate concern and understanding for customer expectations & needs and ensures customer needs are made priority.
Living our spirit:
- Over and above the allocated work, the Team Member takes initiative to identify other areas within the office that require attention.
- The Team Member strives to maintain professionalism while demonstrating authenticity.
- The Team Member is open to assisting other Team Members when necessary.
- The Team Member inspires other Team Members by sharing their passion for their work.
- Respects one another.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.