We Want You:
Are you a tech-savvy superhero with a passion for leading teams? BET Software is seeking an Infrastructure Team Lead who can provide guidance and leadership to a team of ICT professionals. Your role will involve supporting, enhancing, and developing IT infrastructure while upskilling and training team members. The infrastructure team acts as a center of excellence for ICT functional areas and the wider business units. Balancing day-to-day support activities with new capabilities and enhancements is crucial to the job.
Additionally, you’ll be responsible for offering recommendations to the leadership team on managing ICT and Business priorities and acting as a subject matter expert across a group of systems.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Computer Science or Business-related field.
- At least 5+ years in a similar role and 3 Years as a Network/Security Team Lead.
- Proven Experience in IT Networking and Security – advanced levels.
- Exposure to the following technologies/areas:
- Windows Server
- VMware – Virtualization
- Red hat / Linux
- Reporting / Monitoring
- Network TechnologieAdministration and Support.
- Administration and Support.
- Proven experience in managing and facilitating the mix of internal teams and external vendors as a part of product buildout.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure implementation and continuous improvements of the ICT processes following best practice standards.
- Contribute to the development of ICT systems to improve ICT security within the organization.
- Plan, implement and maintain the security measures to protect the organisation’s classified and unclassified systems, networks and data.
- Provide proper configuration and management of infrastructure components including storage, virtual and physical hardware/servers.
- Contribute to the development of the Disaster Recovery Plan and provide its testing and maintenance.
- Keep up with the latest ICT infrastructure technologies.
- Ensure infrastructure standards by researching new technologies that will benefit the organisation.
- Managing the IT infrastructure through its complete life cycle, including implementations,
- preventative maintenance, capacity planning and interconnectivity
- Procurement of IT infrastructure components.
- Software/hardware licence management and forecasting to ensure compliance and certification to meet requirements.
- Coordinate IT infrastructure-related technical evaluations, reports, and systems analysis with recommendations.
- Quality assurance of IT infrastructure, overall systems standards (both on-premise and cloud).
- Be the Technical Owner on assigned projects and developments.
- Manage vendor and contractor relationships on projects and act as key supplier liaison regarding infrastructure.
- Participate or lead special project work as appropriate and as required.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.