We Want You:
Do you dream of overseeing and implementing the management and maintenance for the security of a brand that provides sports betting solutions and gaming software? How about analysing existing security measures/controls, and creating new and enhanced security measures?
As an Information Security Engineer on our Team, you will be responsible for the security of the organization’s computer systems and networks. Also known as an Information Security Analyst, the engineer implements security measures that effectively safeguard sensitive data in the event of a cyber-attack.
- IT-related diploma/ degree and a technical background is essential;
- +5 years as a Security Engineer experience;
- SIEM Exposure;
- Strong understanding of endpoint security solutions to include File Integrity Monitoring and Data Loss Prevention;
- Expertise across a variety of security products including firewalls, URL filtering, information security and virus protection;
- An enthusiasm for staying up to date with the very latest updates about security threats and solutions;
- Outstanding communication skills that go beyond “tech talk” – the ability to translate complex IT matters to those without an IT background.
- Information security professional designations such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security +.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop information security plans and policies, help plan and carry out BET Software’s information security strategy;
- Responsible for developing a set of security standards and best practices for BET Software, and recommend security enhancements to management as needed;
- Assist with developing strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach;
- Responsible for educating the workforce on information security, through training and building awareness;
- Conducts periodic scans of networks to find any vulnerability; conduct penetration testing, which simulates an attack on the system to highlight or find any weaknesses that might be exploited by a malicious party;
- Constantly monitor BET Software’s networks and systems for security breaches or intrusions;
- Installing of software that helps to notify the organisation of intrusions, and watching out for irregular system behaviour;
- Investigate security breaches, lead incident response activities to minimise the impact; thereafter lead a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage, and prepare reports and findings to be reported to management;
- Report on security status and implementation;
- Improve monitoring and alerts;
- Responsible for container security, Patch Management, GPO and Mime Cast administration and reporting;
- Enterprise knowledge and experience of Sophos End Point Protection Suite (EPO, DLP, Antivirus, Endpoint Encryption);
- Web security configuration and monitoring.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.