We Want You:
We are on a mission to find a creative mastermind and an imaginative genius. As the Creative Lead, you will embark on an extraordinary adventure in the digital realm!
You’ll craft a unique brand identity and create captivating multimedia content. You’ll lead a Team of brilliant minds, guiding designers, marketers, and content creators on an epic quest to engage and enchant audiences. Together, we’ll conquer social media platforms and viral videos, and unravel the secrets of digital storytelling.
But wait, there’s more! Your creativity will be put to the test as you find ingenious ways to build an unforgettable online presence. Armed with powerful analytics, you’ll forge a precise content strategy that wields the impact of a ninja’s strike and the effectiveness of a magic spell.
If you’re ready to break free from the mundane, to unleash your imagination, and to redefine innovation in the digital age, then this is your calling! Join us on a creative crusade that will revolutionise the world, one pixel at a time!
- Bachelor’s degree in Literature, Journalism, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 3 – 5 years of experience in content creation, Marketing, Communications, or a similar field.
- A minimum of 4 – 6 years of experience in a managerial role.
- Hands-on experience with MS Office and WordPress.
- Basic technical knowledge of HTML and web publishing.
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media.
- Good organisational and time-management skills, including the ability to pay attention to detail.
- Exposure to managing projects, from inception to execution.
- Good knowledge of content and layout design tools such as Adobe InCopy, InDesign, SEO, SMO, and PPC.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements in technology.
- Strong aesthetic skills with the ability to combine various colours, fonts, and layouts.
- The ability to pay attention to visual details.
- The ability to meet deadlines and collaborate with a Team.
What You’ll Do:
- Writing, editing, and proofreading content. This should be done before publishing SEO content pieces.
- Writing clear marketing copy to promote our products/services, as well as for events and publications.
- Leading a Team of writers and overseeing content creation for the company website.
- Liaising with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
- Providing editorial, creative and technical support to Team Members.
- Coordinating with the Marketing, Design, and Copy Teams to ensure the timely delivery of assignments.
- Formulating a cross-platform content strategy.
- Brainstorming with Team Members to develop new ideas.
- Building a following on social media.
- Developing a content strategy aligned with short-term and long-term marketing targets – this must effectively reach the desired target audience.
- Creating and publishing engaging content – this includes managing the created content across all platforms, including email and social media.
- Collaborating with Marketing and Design Teams to plan and develop site content, style and layout.
- Ensuring compliance with laws (e.g. copyright and data protection).
- Staying up-to-date with developments and generating new ideas to draw audience attention.
- Researching content and consumer trends to ensure that content is relevant and appealing.
- Tracking web analytics to ascertain content engagement levels.
- Managing content calendars and ensuring that the content remains consistent across all platforms.
- Tracking consumer and content analytics and generating reports and presentations.
- Identifying customers’ needs and gaps in our content, and recommending new topics.
- Keeping up-to-date with content trends, consumer preferences, and advancements in technology.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.