We Want You:
We are looking for a leader who is driven and able to work on large volumes of data. We need someone who will do more than just talk, we need a person that can handle any challenge. As our Business Intelligence Team Lead, you should possess the rare skill of being able to connect the downticks with the upticks.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, finance, other technical degree, or equivalent practical experience.
- 8 years of experience in analytics, operations, management, or similar industry and function.
- Experience with SQL and other databases, scripting, or business intelligence tools.
- Experience with KPI Management and Quantitative Modelling.
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across business functions and advise on business intelligence and analytics opportunities.
- Ability to juggle several complex longer-term projects, while also handling ad hoc requests.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Ensure the design, development and maintenance of Business Intelligence (BI) solutions using Microsoft BI stack – MS SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Power BI.
- Learn, use and maintain an established set of tools and technologies as necessary.
- Participate in the workstream planning process including inception, technical design, development, testing and delivery of BI solutions.
- Analyse business and functional requirements and translate these requirements.
- Collect, analyse and share data to help business teams drive improvement in key business metrics, customer experience, and business results.
- Ensure the utilisation of database and web application technologies to design, develop, and evaluate innovative business intelligence tools and automated reports.
- Design, develop and test BI solutions such as databases, data warehouses, queries and views, reports, and dashboards.
- Perform data conversions, import and export of data within and between internal and external software systems.
- Merge BI platforms with enterprise systems and applications.
- Troubleshoot reported data loads or reconciliation inconsistencies in conjunction with the sites for data models and/or reports.
- Ensure the collected data is within required quality standards.
- Maintain the quality of Metadata Repository by adding, modifying, and deleting data.
- Provide input to the development of data/information quality metrics.
- Design and deliver end-user training and training materials.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.