APPLICATIONS FOR 2022 NOW OPEN!Apply Now
At BET Software, we’re big on making dreams come true! It is our priority to make a meaningful impact within local communities, and our extensive CSI programme focuses on empowering individuals and communities by making technology accessible to them through skills development and the provision of ICT equipment. We believe that in the 21st century, a tertiary qualification in an ICT-related field is more valuable than ever before! If you’re planning to study a degree or diploma in an ICT-related field at a registered higher learning institution in 2022, or you’re already in the process of doing so, keep reading!
Candidates studying the following ICT-related fields are eligible to apply:
- Information Technology and Information Systems
- Computer Science
- Informations Systems
- System and Network Administration
- Software Engineering
- Computer Engineering
A BET Dare to Dream Bursary is a gift that keeps on giving! Recipients can apply for further funding for each additional year of study. Once the bursary recipients have successfully completed their studies, they will join our Graduate Programme and complete a work-back period at BET Software based on the duration of the course they studied. They also have the opportunity to further their skills development and learning, as we strongly encourage ongoing learning and development at BET Software with allocated study hours set throughout the week.
If you are interested in applying for a bursary, and perhaps taking your place alongside many other recipients who have gone on to become permanent and valuable members of our All-Star Team, send us the following:
- A letter of motivation stating why you’d be a worthy candidate
- Detailed information about your course, subjects and study programme
- The name and address of the relevant institution
- Your letter of acceptance from the institution, indicating the full registration, tuition and examination fee, along with the course duration
- Your academic transcripts for the previous 12 months of study