We Want You:
- At least 3-5 years of experience managing Software Development Teams;
- At least 6 years in a technical role within the IT Software Development industry;
- Proven experience in ensuring timely project delivery;
- Experience in the recruitment of new Developers.
What You’ll Do:
- Responsible for each phase of the product or project life cycle: from inception, growth, maturity, to decline. Where applicable this includes: requirement, analysis, design, development, testing, deployment, infrastructure, capacity, performance, support, monitoring and decommissioning as required;
- Align the development roadmap with business, clients (internal and external), and technology, through collaboration with multiple Team Members;
- Define, track and measure product performance accordingly;
- Customer orientation: responsible for creating a customer-oriented attitude within the Team, whilst identifying and understanding the needs of all customers and managing their expectation;
- Facilitate an understanding of competitor analysis and market research to identify areas of opportunity and risk;
- Ensure that the Team is aligned with the company’s strategy and working towards achieving the strategy;
- Collaboratively work with Team Members to set performance goals and measures;
- Conduct regular performance discussions with Team Members to facilitate a culture of growth;
- Maintain a current and future skill matrix for your Team;
- Create a culture for Teams which is aligned to the platforms and BET values.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.