We Want You:
We are looking for an intermediate Software Development Engineer who can design and build software that is stable, scalable and performant. The successful software engineering expert will be responsible for developing, delivering and supporting applications, in which data is received from/or rapidly made available to users of the systems with the highest degree of integrity possible. We’re looking for a person who thrives on solving challenging problems of scale and availability, with a demonstrated capacity for technical leadership, while meeting business goals.
As a Software Development Engineer at BET Software, you will bring strong programming fundamentals and unlimited enthusiasm whilst learning about current and future technologies. Contributing to a wide range of projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, you will become part of an industry-leading team that is efficient at solving challenging problems on a massive scale.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within a development environment;
- 2 – 5 years database experience or 3 -5 years server/client- side language;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Design Fit for Purpose Solutions & Algorithms;
- Perform Planning;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Functionally Complete;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution Performs Efficiently;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has a High Usability Factor;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Reliable;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has Effective Security;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Maintainable;
- Verify Deployed Solutions;
- Respond to Outages & Failures;
- Direct 3rd Party Development Partners.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.