We Want You:
As our Software Development Engineer, you should enjoy solving challenging problems of scale and availability. You should also have a demonstrated capacity for technical leadership, while meeting business goals.
If you have strong programming fundamentals, and are excited to learn about current and future technologies, why not join us? You’ll be contributing to a wide range of projects in a highly collaborative and fast-paced environment, and you will become part of an industry-leading team creating solutions on a massive scale!
- At least 3-5 years’ experience within a development environment;
- 2 – 5 years database experience or 3 -5 years server/client- side language;
- Good written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Design Fit for Purpose Solutions & Algorithms;
- Perform Planning;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Functionally Complete;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution Performs Efficiently;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has a High Usability Factor;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Reliable;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution has Effective Security;
- Implementation – Ensure the Solution is Maintainable;
- Verify Deployed Solutions;
- Respond to Outages & Failures;
- Direct 3rd Party Development Partners.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.