BET Software is one of the most diverse betting software providers in Sub-Saharan Africa. Our multiskilled All-Star Team is responsible for providing ground-breaking software solutions on a global scale, while supporting high transactional volumes in a fast-paced industry. We offer a dynamic work environment and culture that supports learning and growth, a place where you can flourish amongst like-minded individuals. Currently, on an exponential growth path, we’re increasing our footprint, establishing BET Software as a leader in global markets. Interested? There’s a lot we can’t predict in this business, but one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored…so come along for the ride.
We are looking for an SEO Specialist who will be responsible for SEO/SEM, management of all search engine optimization and marketing activities. Responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. The management of all SEM campaigns on Google in order to maximize ROI.
- Degree in Marketing, Digital Technologies, or relevant field.
- Three years’ experience in SEO/technical space.
- Proven exposure to project management with speciality in digital marketing and use of reporting tools.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS)
- Ability to comprehend and interpret strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Execute tests, collect, and analyse data and results, identify trends and insights in order to achieve maximum ROI in paid search campaigns.
- Track, report, and analyse website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns.
- Manage campaign expenses, staying on budget, estimating monthly costs, and reconciling discrepancies.
- Google My Business optimization.
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing.
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization.
- Research and implement search engine optimization recommendations.
- Research and analyse competitor advertising links.
- Develop and implement link building strategy.
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code.
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Must be willing to also work within the various digital marketing functions (email, SMS, Affiliate marketing, web development, etc.) Willing to learn and broaden knowledge across the entire digital marketing scope
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, and identify and resolve problems.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill.
- Ability to work within a team and independently.
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills.
- Reviewing and analysing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized.
- Research competitors and provide suggestions for improvement.
- Regular audits, both large and small.
- Identify the latest trends and technologies affecting our industry. Keep abreast with best practices.
Skills and competencies:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to foster relationships.
- Excellent problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to multi-task in a deadline-driven environment and show initiative.
- Strong organisational and presentation capability.
- High levels of attention to detail and resilience.
- Must be resourceful and show innovative approach to work.