Location: Durban, KwaZulu Natal
We Want You:
- HR degree or business-related qualification.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience preferably in the IT industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of technical roles within the Infrastructure and Software industry.
- Proven track record of strategic sourcing solutions and implementation thereof.
- Previous experience seeking talent recruitment and assisting with onboarding processes.
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate professionally.
- Experience in the continual development of talent pipelines and sourcing potential candidates.
- Firm understanding and implementation of recruiting metrics to drive decision-making is strongly preferred.
- Proficient in using company software and databases to connect with and reach out to potential candidates.
- Previous experience developing and executing recruitment marketing and branding strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Actively source current and potential future talent in the market against BET Software’s talent needs.
- Use Social and Professional Networking sites to identify and source candidates.
- Network with industry contacts and association memberships to source the best quality candidates.
- Aid Public Relations in establishing BET Software as a recognisable “Employer of Choice”.
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates.
- Serve as brand ambassador at various events (career fairs or professional conferences and recruiting events).
- Represent the company internally and externally at events with the goal of networking and relationship-building with potential candidate communities.
- Draft internal and external advertisements for vacancies in conjunction with the Talent and Marketing Manager.
- Conduct pre-screening interviews against job specs and eliminate unsuitable candidates early in the recruitment process. Collate and present CV’s to the line manager for consideration.
- Coordinate and facilitate interviews to ensure the best candidates are selected.
- Ensure competency-based interview questions are used as part of the targeted selection process.
- Draft offer letters for candidates after the package is approved.
- Maintain all pertinent applicant and interview data. Ensure that interview notes, guides and reference checks are uploaded onto the HRIS.
- Ensure all candidates receive feedback on their applications. Ensure all candidates who do not meet the requirements are advised by way of rejection letters or emails.
- Ensure agencies receive feedback.
- Ensure thorough pre-employment checks for new hires and that the necessary paperwork is completed promptly and accurately.
- Ensure a smooth onboarding and integration process for new hires.
- Coordinate and facilitate psychometric assessments as and when required.
- Provide all necessary and required reports in addition to attending the weekly recruitment reporting meetings.
- Manage respective candidate pools to ensure qualified candidates remain engaged in current or future opportunities.
- Be actively involved in discussions regarding the recruitment brand in the market and participate in recruitment marketing strategy discussions.
- Create and maintain a talent pool pipeline for technical roles and specific core roles within BET Software.
- Build a database of suitable candidates.
- Assist in creating/updating recruitment policies, talent benchmarking, talent assessments and interviewing techniques.
- Work closely with management on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in hiring practices.
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified Team to support the organisation.
- Work closely with the Marketing Department to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges.
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies.
- Research talent acquisition trends in the staffing industry.
- Identify and lead the resolution of recruitment challenges.
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities.
- Lead approved initiatives to ensure the Talent Team places top talent through effective and efficient methods.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.