We Want You:
Are you a champ? A creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge. A people’s person who works directly with business leaders and other People stakeholders. We are on the lookout for a Senior People Partner who has the skills of leading the delivery of a proactive and customer-focused HR service across the business.
We want you to ensure that things run smoother than smooth. Be the go-to person for all Team Members to engage and contribute to the development of the organisation.
- HR degree or business-related degree.
- 5 years + in a senior HR generalist role.
- Proven experience within an IT environment (a minimum of 2 years).
- Labour Legislation (EE Act, BCEA, Labour Relations, OSH and BBBEE).
- Adaptable and flexible with the ability to work in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Follows through and delivers results despite obstacles.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with and alongside all occupational levels in the organisation.
What You’ll Do
- Proactively lead, coach and manage People Partners in order to provide effective HR service delivery across the business.
- Act as a senior point of contact and subject matter expert on complex matters and projects and provide HR-related advice to all stakeholders.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to line management (e.g., coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Identify great talent, internally and externally, and be actively involved in the selection of talent for the business.
- Work closely with management and Team Members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and input on department and Team restructures, workforce planning and succession planning to support the business strategy.
- Demonstrate ownership to help develop and drive People programs and processes from start to finish that align with BET goals and values.
- Assist in the review, development and successful implementation of progressive human resource policies, processes and plans to drive continuous engagement and embed a performance culture across the organisation.
- Lead the implementation of continuous improvement initiatives, using business knowledge and intelligence to inform changes and develop solutions to ensure that all HR operational systems and processes are fit for purpose.
- Analyse trends and metrics in partnership with the People Team to develop solutions, programs and policies.
- Assist in innovating current reporting of People related metrics which enable and inform business decisions.
- Lead and assist organisation transformation and change programmes.
- Lead the development of innovative well-being initiatives that enhance Team Members’ well-being.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships across a broad range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Develop, deliver and evaluate training materials, presentations and workshops as required in relation to specialist and generalist subject areas.
- Take responsibility for own professional and personal development, keeping up to date with current practice and employment legislation.
- Ad hoc duties.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful