We Want You:
Our mission is clear, we are looking for a Senior Mobile Application Engineer that will be responsible for translating code into user-friendly mobile applications. Someone passionate about developing high-quality software designs and implementing creative solutions in the technical world using best practices for coding mobile applications.
We are always working towards building the best possible mobile experience that contributes to the next generation of the betting industry. The successful incumbent will collaborate with internal Team Members to develop functional mobile applications while working in a fast-paced environment.
Mobile Application Developers contribute to the design, testing, releasing, and support of the application, so you will be tasked with developing application programming interfaces (APIs), to support mobile functionality, using words that programmers use when they don’t want to explain what they did.
- 5 to 7 years of experience with mobile app development;
- + 5 years of experience in frameworks or languages like (ionic, react native, java, swift, flutter, etc);
- Strong knowledge of Mobile UI design principles, patterns, and best practices;
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect mobile applications to back-end services;
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization;
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git;
- Familiarity with continuous integration;
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications;
- Familiarity with the use of additional sensors, such as gyroscopes and accelerometers;
- Understanding of Google’s Android and Apple IOS design principles and interface guidelines;
- Understanding of App-stores policies and procedures as well as publishing to stores.
What You’ll Do:
- Translate designs and wireframes into high-quality code;
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code;
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts, and best practices for coding mobile apps;
- Work closely with colleagues to constantly innovate app functionality and design;
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions;
- Communicate with users to understand their needs and experiences;
- Liaise with Product Development Team to plan new features;
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications, and protocols;
- Change your interpersonal style and approach based on the circumstances;
- Accept changes to tasks, plans, and procedures in order to align with the strategic direction of the organization, and appropriately adjust behavior and activities to changing conditions;
- Make confident, timely, fact-based decisions drawing on a broad range of resources through collaboration with others;
- Take steps to accurately define the problem before seeking a solution;
- Generate new ideas and challenge the status quo, take risks, support change, and encourage innovation.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.