We Want You:
We have a spot for a seriously talented Senior Infrastructure Engineer, who is eager to work in a challenging environment, supporting the business in day-to-day operations, as well as facilitating business changes.
- Certification of A+/N+, MCSE and MCITP;
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Information Technology or equivalent;
- Azure or GCP or AWS certification;
- Red Hat Certified System Administrator Certification;
- VMware certified – VCP;
- Minimum 8 years of experience as a Senior Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Systems Engineer;
- Windows servers 2012 – 2019 experience;
- Must have exposure to Redhat Openshift environments;
- Working technical knowledge of current network hardware, protocols, and Internet standards;
- Knowledge of Kubernetes;
- Disaster Recovery methodologies and practice;
- Experience with Server Patching \ WSUS;
- OS365, Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Azure experience;
- Experience with Microsoft desktop operating systems and desktop software.
Nice To Have
- Red Hat OpenShift certified – RHCE;
- VMware \ virtualization – Expert.
What You’ll Do:
- Administration of the Windows/Linux Environment;
- Management of the Windows Servers, Group Policy, Active Directory, Exchange on-prem and cloud and MSSQL SERVER (configuration / installation / maintenance of forests, trees, and DNS services), RDS, IIS;
- Management and patching of VMware platform;
- Creating of servers and deploying as required within the business group;
- Managing Openshift Clusters and ACM;
- Perform routine maintenance activities required by PCI DSS;
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity planning / recommendation;
- Timely installation of patches, updates, and service packs following patch audit assessments;
- HP, Lenovo, and Dell servers on enterprise level;
- SAN, NAS storage management on enterprise level;
- Conduct research into networking issues and products as required;
- Work closely with the IT Manager to make sure all systems are secure using tools;
- Managing backup solutions / optimise current processes as the company grows;
- Strong leadership and time management skills to train and support 1st and 2nd level Systems Engineers / 1st, 2nd, and 3rd level IT Support Engineers;
- OpenShift Administrator;
- Linux Administration;
- IaC knowledge, preferable experience with Yaml and TerraForm.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.