We Want You:
Do you have a passion for the dynamic world of network and computer security? Got a great grip on the in’s and out’s of cloud provisioning, monitoring and orchestration? We’re on the search for an experienced cloud computing professional of your calibre to join our Team!
- Degree in Computer Science, business or a closely related area (BS in CS or EE, or equivalent) or relevant experience.
- Ability to make decisions to technically resolve business requirements.
- Minimum 3+ years of hands-on experience supporting Cloud technologies and Linux systems including:
- Container technologies: Docker, Podman, Crio, Containerd;
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes, Openshift;
- Storage technologies – block, object etc;
- Integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, network file systems, etc.).
What You’ll Do:
- Work tightly with our customers, to understand, capture, and deliver their requirements.
- Design and build distributed systems.
- Be able to work with the Operator Framework.
- Have an interest in diving into OpenShift and ODF (OpenShift Data Foundation).
- Work with your fellow engineers and the community to serve our customers.
- Support the requests of the Production and Development Teams to solve any problems related to the container platforms.
- Develop and oversee the backup, replication and disaster recovery strategies.
- Maintain documentation for procedures, configurations and programs.
- Ensure systems adhere to NIST and departmental standards.
- Develop automation scripts using Ansible or equivalent.
- Maintain software repositories and apply software updates.
- Install, configure and maintain OpenShift environment.
- Maintain/Monitor (i.e. Prometheus) the health of the systems through both automated and manual processes.
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, network file systems, etc.).
- Cloud computing in general (provisioning, monitoring, orchestration, etc.).
- Understand OS and application-level issues and advise on the next steps.
- Ability to communicate clearly and set the right expectations with all stakeholders.
- Applicable understanding of RedHat OpenShift and Kubernetes.
- Understand infrastructure as code and the typical toolchains for implementing and maintaining these practices.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, Kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.