We Want You:
We are on the hunt for a highly-driven Senior Business Analyst, who will lead their ‘tribe’ and peers in providing strategic business analysis services to stakeholders. As the chief, you will be the liaison between the customer community and Technical Development Team, and your collaboration with developers will provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process. You will be responsible for eliciting, analysing, validating, specifying, verifying, and managing the business needs of the project stakeholders, including customers and end-users.
You’ll work closely with business units in developing new business strategies and models. You should also be able to utilise the monthly reports to identify business needs, supporting subject matter experts and technical resources.
- A degree in IT/Computer Science or relevant qualification;
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis or in the data analytics environment;
- Extensive experience working on large-scale projects in the IT industry, as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
What You’ll Do:
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in Information Systems, and apply this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans – by providing advice and guidance to others in the application of information and best practices;
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up-to-date on project results;
- Stay current with customer needs and strategies. Utilise formal and informal written communication methods (e.g. emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings. Facilitate project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (e.g. senior management, customers, technical staff);
- Lead or participate in multiple projects by completing and updating project documentation. Manage project scope. Adjust schedules when necessary. Determine daily priorities. Ensure efficient and on-time delivery of project tasks and milestones. Follow proper escalation paths, and managing customer and supplier relationships;
- Provide leadership to Team Members and peers by collaborating with others. Articulate ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers and others. Identify and initiate projects. Manage resources. Drive the resolution of issues. Hold yourself and Team accountable for results;
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis at a complex level. Focus on quality improvement and data management. Ensure data is reliable and valid. Develop process improvements or re-engineering and recommend elimination. Integrate new systems and processes with existing ones. Partner with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies;
- Provide and support the implementation of business solutions by building relationships and partnerships with key stakeholders. Identify business needs. Determine and carry out necessary processes and practices. Monitor progress and results. Recognise and capitalise on improvement opportunities. Adapt to competing demands, organisational changes, and new responsibilities;
- Provide project-level analysis by producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan);
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, and provide necessary guidance to testers during the QA process;
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive);
- Assess business processes and system inefficiencies;
- Demonstrate fluency in business processes and process differentiation;
- Be able to analyse and synthesise business requirements, including recognising patterns and conceptualising processes;
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations;
- Assist with, and test implementation for all payer and vendor relationships, to ensure data transfer collection, quality, and reporting relationships are working appropriately, down to the market level to ensure market Team Member and provider experience is appropriate;
- Create and maintain project schedules by developing project plans and specifications, estimating time and resources, monitoring milestone completion, tracking all phases of the project lifecycle, providing timely reporting of issues that impact project progress, coordinating actions, and resolving conflicts;
- Develop and execute test plans.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.