BET Software is one of the most diverse betting software providers in Sub-Saharan Africa, providing ground-breaking software on a global scale, while supporting incredibly large transactional volumes in a fast-paced industry. Our multiskilled team is passionate about pushing boundaries to create world-class solutions.
We offer a dynamic work environment that supports learning and growth, a place where you can flourish amongst like-minded individuals. Currently on an exponential growth path, we’re increasing our footprint with the objective of establishing BET Software as a leader in global markets. Interested? There’s a lot we can’t predict in this business, but one thing is certain: you’ll never be bored.
We are seeking for a IT Project Coordinator who will take full responsibilities of planning, organizing, documenting and in some instances manage technical projects to ensure they run smoothly. The candidate will need to show proven hands-on experience as a project coordinator in a complex, visualized hybrid environment, as project implementations will happen on live mission critical systems operating 24 x 7 x 365.
- Matric Certificate.
- Microsoft IT Certifications.
- Excel Certificate (Microsoft preferred).
- Any of recognized Project Management Certification (PMP / Prince 2/ Microsoft Project).
- 3+ years of IT Project Coordinator/ administrator related experience.
- Experience in the Project development life cycle and knowledge of project management methodologies.
- Strong verbal, written, presentation and customer service skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Keep projects up to date on the Project Management tool.
- Organise meetings meetings.
- Organise, prepare reports to discuss project goals and progress.
- Build relationships with the client and all stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs.
- Maintain and update programme, project and resource plans.
- Assist the Project Manager with updates to the Project schedules.
- Maintain an accessible central repository for risk logs, change control and lessons learnt.
- Work with the team to report on project health by monitoring financial information, comparing actual progress against baseline forecasts.
- Perform other IT project related duties as assigned and identified.
- Administration of invoicing.
- Assist with Project Management Office meetings and reporting.
- Act on occasion as an Assistant Project Manager on projects, taking responsibility for predefined tasks.
Skills and competencies:
- Portray strong attention to detail, whilst maintaining efficiency.
- Must have a strong sense of customer focus.
- Ability to take accountability and entail great problem-solving skills.
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Must be results driven.
- Impressive planning, organizational and time management skills.