We Want You:
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Information Technology;
- At least 2 years of previous security operation centre experience, including conducting security investigations;
- Experience in Information Security or related field;
- Experience with computer network penetration testing and techniques;
- Understanding of firewalls, proxies, SIEM, antivirus, and IDPS concepts.
Nice To Have:
- Information security professional designations such as CEH, CISSP, CISM, CISA, Security +.
What You’ll Do:
- Monitoring security access;
- Conducting security assessments through vulnerability and penetration testing, and risk analysis;
- Monitoring of network traffic to detect potential threats and then escalating where necessary;
- Performing both internal and external security audits;
- Analysing security breaches to identify the root cause;
- Continuously updating the company’s incident response and disaster recovery plans;
- Verifying the security of third-party vendors and collaborating with them to meet security requirements;
- Responsible for the prevention of crime through the collection, analysis, and reporting of data;
- Responsible for investigating and documenting any security breaches or attacks for future reference;
- Ability to install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs;
- Research and stay aware of current IT security trends and news;
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security;
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management;
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management;
- Install and use software, such as firewalls and data encryption programs, to protect sensitive information;
- Prepare reports that document security breaches and the extent of the damage caused by the breaches;
- Involved with creating their organisation’s disaster recovery plan;
- Use advanced analytic tools to determine emerging threat patterns and vulnerabilities;
- Maintain an information security risk register, and assist with internal and external audits relating to information security;
- Assist with the creation, maintenance and delivery of cyber security awareness training for colleagues.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.