We Want You:
We are on the search for a leader dedicated to the imposition of order upon chaos, even if chaos is perfectly happy with the status quo. Someone who sees the glass as twice as big as it needs to be. We are looking for a Project Manager.
You will be tasked with managing high-complexity projects to successful completion from initiation through to closure. In this role, you will collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional teams to complete distinct projects, both on time and within budget.
The successful incumbent will provide project management, technical leadership and the ability to estimate any task, no matter how complex, not when it’s completed.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant Degree or Diploma.
- Relevant Project Management Certifications.
- 2 – 3 years experience in Software Development Project Management.
- 2 – 3 years’ Project management methodologies.
- Sound experience in SDLC and Implementation.
- Excellent planning, organizational and prioritization skills and be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Strong emotional intelligence and levels of adaptability.
- Capability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Resilience and forward-thinking mindset (ability to be resourceful).
- Strong innovative and continual improvement outlook.
- Must have attention to detail and take accountability.
- Excellent problem-solving, results-driven and presentation capabilities.
What You’ll Do:
- Build Maintain strong business relations with existing and prospective internal customers to interpret all individual requirements.
- Reviewing changes in legal and procedural requirements affecting the business or projects.
- Validates product requirements and specifications with various departmental team members to understand the business requirements and facilitate handover to the development team.
- Analyze information and business systems to make recommendations for the improvement of processes and systems.
- Coordinates arrange and manage daily/weekly and monthly meetings with subordinates, management and business stakeholders as required.
- Accountable for project status reporting as defined in a Communication Plan or as required by the Business Unit.
- Accountable for proactively tracking the end-to-end project schedule and driving corrective action where required.
- Accountable for end-to-end project planning and a Project Management Plan – including plans for Scope, Communication, Risk & Issues, Cost and Stakeholder Management.
- Assist Team Lead in creating and updating Team Capacity Plans.
- Assist Team Lead in reviewing team backlogs and re-prioritization with stakeholders.
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks.
- Adhere to best project management practices and methodologies such as PMI (Professional Management Institute) standards or similar.
- Proactively managing change – including Time, Cost and Scope changes.
- Tracking of project decisions made on the project.
- Assisting Business Units in getting any required benefits monitoring and reporting in place.
- Participates in all areas of the software development life cycle and provides technical support to other company personnel.
- Management of internal business processes or systems/application development projects.
- Liaising and managing external resources and suppliers.
- Ensure appropriate procedures and processes are followed, participate in design control activities, and monitor, evaluate and ensure the completion of tasks and projects.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.