We Want You:
We have a game-changing opportunity for a Project Coordinator to join our All-Star Team! You will be responsible for coordinating, attending meetings, and developing project strategies with the Project Team.
We’re looking for a proactive individual with a technical skillset, strong administrative and project management skills, as well as the ability to work within a Team. Does this sound like you? If you’re highly motivated, possess a flexible attitude, and are able to adapt quickly to a fast-paced environment, then we can’t wait to hear from you.
- + 1-year project administration experience or + 2 years project management exp.
- + CAPM or + PM Diploma.
Nice to Have:
- ISEB Intermediate;
- Prince II;
- Scrum / Agile.
What You’ll Do:
- Build and maintain strong business relations with existing and prospective internal customers, to interpret all individual requirements;
- Review changes in legal and procedural requirements affecting the business or projects;
- Validate product deliverables with various departmental Team Members to understand the business requirements and facilitate handovers to the development Team;
- Analyse processes, information, and business systems to make recommendations for improvement;
- Coordinate, arrange, and manage daily, weekly, and monthly meetings with management and business stakeholders as required;
- Responsible for project status reporting, as defined in a communication plan, or as required by the business unit;
- Responsible for proactively tracking the end-to-end project schedule and reporting variances for resolution;
- Responsible for setting up the project management plan – including plans for scope, communication, risk & issues, decisions, cost, and stakeholder management;
- Assist Team Lead in reviewing Team backlogs and re-prioritisation with stakeholders;
- Identify and schedule project deliverables, milestones, and required tasks;
- Adhere to best project management practices and methodologies, such as PMI (Professional Management Institute) standards or similar;
- Management of internal business processes or systems/application development projects;
- Ensure appropriate procedures and processes are followed, participate in design control activities, monitor, evaluate, and ensure the completion of tasks and projects.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.