We Want You:
BET Software is looking for a Product Compliance Officer to join our Eagle-eyed Legal and Compliance Team. As a Product Compliance officer, you will be responsible for ensuring that the organisation complies with regulations guiding products to market. Maintaining contact with product compliance regulators and keeping track of all compliance policies is important, as well as staying updated on any changes to product compliance requirements.
We’ll require you to keep abreast of the global developments in product regulatory compliance, ensuring that the compliance processes, structures, policies, and procedures are developed and maintained in a manner that keeps BET Software commercially agile, cost-effective, and able to deliver at high velocity.
Internally, you’ll collaborate with our Product Teams to meet the required Legal & Compliance business needs.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law or a related field.
- 2+ years of proven experience in Compliance.
- Excellent understanding of product compliance management tools.
- Solid research and information-gathering skills.
- Superior analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Communication skills that are superior both in writing and verbally.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with day-to-day product compliance matters across the business.
- Legal product onboarding ensuring products are submitted for testing and receiving the relevant approvals.
- Track and log approvals from the various certification bodies.
- Compile and prepare applications to the various regulatory bodies for approvals.
- Assist with the monitoring and conducting of compliance testing and prepare and update policies and procedures and related training materials.
- Prepare and update policies and procedures to ensure appropriate controls are in place to support and monitor current and new business/products, ensuring consistency with group standards and procedures.
- Provide support for various ad hoc compliance issues and projects to support and enhance the business’s regulatory compliance program.
- Monitor new trends, keep abreast of industry best practices and proactively identify opportunities to innovate.
- Assist with legal reviews of supplier agreements.
- Be able to adapt to and excel in a fast-growing and evolving business with the ability to work independently.
- Be able to apply judgment in the context of assignments given, including the planning of assigned work and the management of conflicting priorities.
- Planning and organising: develop clear goals that are consistent with agreed strategies.
- Identify priority activities and assignments and adjust priorities as required.
- Allocate the appropriate amount of time and resources for completing work. Foresee risks and allow for contingencies when planning.
- Monitor and adjust plans and actions as necessary while planning time efficiently.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.