We Want You:
We are looking for a truly unique individual who believes in fostering a diverse and inclusive environment. A candidate who will care for our people and inspire them in an extraordinary way. If you’re a People Partner who can provide operational HR support to the business while working closely with Line Managers and Team Members on the ground, then keep reading!
- HR degree or business-related degree.
- 3 years + in an HR generalist role.
- In-depth knowledge of Labour Legislation (EE Act, BCEA, Labour Relations, OSH and BBBEE).
- Adaptable and flexible (able to work in a fast-paced, changing environment).
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work with and alongside all occupational levels in the organisation.
What You’ll Do:
- Oversee and assist with the planning and coordination of the onboarding and induction process for all new Team Members.
- Assist Managers and Team Members across the organisation with any key issues pertaining to the employee life cycle (attraction, selection, development, management and retention of Team Members).
- Actively participates in the recruitment process and ensure the take-on of all new Team Members is smooth and efficient.
- Work closely with management and Team Members to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
- Provide guidance and administrative support on department and Team restructures.
- Understand and advise on any IR/ER-related issues in the business and escalate when necessary. Ensure that any ER case is documented thoroughly and communicated to the respective IR Specialist.
- Ensure that the performance management timelines and documentation is adhered to by all Line Managers allowing for an effective process. Gathering feedback on the process as and when it arises in order to continuously improve HR processes.
- Ensure that all Team Members have Individual Development Plans against future suggested career progression and any other key development areas which have been highlighted.
- Ensure Employment Equity meetings are set up and the necessary committee members are made aware of dates. Ensure that Employment Equity is considered when recruitment, transfers or promotions are being conducted.
- Consistently maintain data integrity of the HR system and conduct monthly checks to ensure consistency. Correct any errors as and when they arise.
- Conduct Stay and Exit Interviews with Team Members and ensure feedback is provided to relevant stakeholders on the information gathered.
- Send monthly reports to the Department Head as and when requested.
- Assist with the creation of the People Dashboard.
- Assist with the current monthly HR report and the compilation thereof in an accurate and timeous manner.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.