We Want You:
If you have a knack for identifying inconsistencies in configuration and for investigating, resolving and documenting security and other incidents, Intermediate Network Engineer, come connect with us!
As a Network Engineer 2,
you are responsible for supporting and maintaining an efficient communications infrastructure for internal and national communication to customer sites and devices. You will be the go-to person when it comes to collaborating with departmental heads in assessing near and long-term network infrastructure goals including recommending new technologies.
- Relevant Diploma / Degree in Information Technology and / or vender specific certifications.
- 5+ years’ experience with Juniper Routing and Switching.
- 5+ years’ experience with FortiGate or Equivalent Technologies.
- 5+ years’ experience with F5 or Equivalent Technologies.
- Intermediate Knowledge of BGP, OSPF and other routing mechanisms.
- Intermediate Knowledge of Layer 2 technologies including STP, VLAN (Tagging QinQ), VxLan and link aggregation protocols.
- Implementing and Supporting in a LAN, WAN and Multi-Site Environment.
- IPSec VPN and NAT Applications.
- Load Balancing Work Loads.
- Understanding of WAF Technologies.
- Implementing Layer 3 Security Controls.
- Understanding enterprise DNS and DHCP protocols.
What You’ll Do:
Daily Network related calls.
Implementing Firewall Objects and Policies.
Firmware Upgrade and Patching.
Troubleshooting LAN/WAN issues and identifying problem areas.
Wireless troubleshooting and design.
Rack, Stack and cabling of Datacentre equipment.
Perform requests assigned through an internal tracking system, work orders and special projects as assigned by Team.
Maintain national Data Centres.
Work closely with 3rd party service providers.
Work closely with the Infrastructure PMO and Operations Teams to determine network and server needs.
Develop and document conceptual, logical, or physical cabinet and equipment layout designs.
Participates in network and server technology upgrades or expansion projects.
Research new technology and components.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software
, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.