We Want You:
We’re on an exponential growth path and we’re on the lookout for an intelligent, creative, and dedicated individual to join our awesome Team. Marketing Coordinator, BET Software has got a game-changing opportunity for you!
Our Marketing Department is like a house with a solid foundation, we are just looking for an extra pillar as we take things up a notch. If you’re an individual that can easily build relationships with a Team, while assisting in executing the brand’s marketing strategies and providing support to the Team by planning, implementing and monitoring brand and marketing campaigns and other various projects, then we want you to be our newest BET All-Star!
- Relevant degree in marketing/communications or related (essential).
- 2 – 3 years’ marketing and/or digital marketing experience.
- Event or project management experience advantageous.
- Critical thinking with strong problem-solving and research proficiencies.
- Ability to comprehend and interpret strategies and consumer behaviour.
- Knowledge of Content Management Systems (CMS).
- Strong MS Office and Google Suite knowledge.
- Ability to gather large amounts of data and convert it into meaningful analysis.
- Solid organisational skills and detail-oriented.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet strict deadlines.
- Creative mind with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to simplify complex information into a user-friendly format.
- Consistent Team player who is willing to go the extra mile to ensure Team success.
What You’ll Do:
- Provide support to the Brand and Marketing Team and implement marketing plans across all platforms.
- Develop strategic brand and marketing initiatives and activities that support and deliver on key objectives.
- Create branded marketing and communication campaigns and support the Marketing and Design Teams by coordinating and collating content and schedules.
- Create, deliver, edit, and optimise marketing materials.
- Setup tracking and reporting systems for marketing campaigns and online activities.
- Conduct market research to identify marketing opportunities and negotiate coverage and partnerships.
- Traffic all marketing and communication efforts to appropriate channels and Team Members.
- Develop and manage internal communication platforms.
- Develop and implement events and promotions.
- Organise and streamline processes within the Marketing Team.
- Manage contractors, suppliers and other vendors.
- Maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information.
- Simplify complex data into a user-friendly format such as reports including; graphs, charts and other visual aids for clients and management.
- Monitor budgets and reconciliations in real-time reporting on any variances.
- Ad hoc requests and tasks as required from time to time.
- Ability to work weekends and after hours.
- Able to conduct desk drops to each Team Member and take pictures to create hype for internal events.
- Ensure internal retail/tv screens are updated to show relevant artwork.
- Manage the relationship with the remote Team to ensure an engaging experience virtually for all our events.
- Able to implement an event from start to end. This includes the admin of selecting, getting approvals, ordering and delivering packages to relevant branches and remote Team Members.
- Admin relating to waybills, order number requests, quotations, proposals and reports.
- Physical packing and distribution of hampers and banners.
- Research, guide and implement conferences, sponsorships, exhibitions and university marketing opportunities.
- Propose innovative and creative solutions in implementation processes.
- Brainstorm exciting events for internal Team Members and External audiences.
- Assist the Team in delivering on all projects, as and when required
- Able to arrive on time or earlier for set up as some events/deliverables start early and may finish late.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only candidates who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.