We Want You:
Are you a seasoned Senior C++ Developer eager to contribute your expertise to building top-tier systems? BET Software is in search of an individual who can offer hands-on development support and mentorship, particularly in distributed architecture, design patterns, and coding best practices.
As a crucial part of the Software Development Team at BET, you’ll play a vital role in delivering global betting solutions. Our mission is to provide reliable, scalable, and secure high-volume transaction systems that evolve continuously. We pride ourselves on efficient processes and effective controls, ensuring the integrity of data received and disseminated to system users. If you’re ready to make a significant impact in the world of software development, we invite you to join our dynamic team at BET Software.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or similar field.
- At least 5-7 years’ experience within a development environment.
- 3-5 years database experience or 5-7 years server/client-side language.
- Demonstrated leadership skills.
- Detailed knowledge of the SDLC and management of software projects.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
What You’ll Do:
- Design fit for purpose solutions, algorithms and planning.
- Implementation of a solution that is complete, efficient and compatible.
- Implementation – ensure the solution has a high usability factor.
- Implementation – ensure the solution is reliable.
- Implementation – ensure the solution has effective security.
- Implementation – ensure the solution is maintainable.
- Testing, verification and deploying.
- Respond to outages and failures.
Embracing BET Essence:
- We Put Our Hands Up: Take initiative in identifying tasks and challenges that need attention. Find innovative ways to streamline processes and make tasks more efficient. Volunteer for new projects and responsibilities for your own growth and that of the business.
- We Dare to Be Ourselves: Authencity – be true to yourself in your interactions and engagement with all team members.
- Every day is an Adventure: Adaptability – embrace change with a positive attitude. Approach new challenges as opportunities for growth and learning.
- Teamwork makes the Dream Work: Collaborate, help and support the various stakeholders both internal and external.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered.
If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.