We Want You:
We’re looking for an Online and Digital Marketing Manager for our business. Someone who will oversee and be responsible for delivery and implementation – this means coordinating, executing, tracking, optimising and troubleshooting online digital media campaigns across all digital and social channels, as well as market research and analytics.
You will be required to use your extensive knowledge and experience to ensure the strategic growth of our online and digital marketing activities. You’ll need to create, implement, and monitor effective marketing and communication campaigns that align with, and support our business objectives. As our Online and Digital Marketing Manager, you will guide, mentor and manage a growing Team.
You will ensure our All-Star Team is looked after with various Team engagement activities. Our company has an awesome culture, and your role will be to grow this Team spirit.
- Relevant diploma/degree.
- 2-3 years of admin/operations management.
- 3 -4 years of marketing/digital experience.
- 2–3 years of digital marketing tools experience.
- The ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced growing environment.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
What You’ll Do:
- Create brand & marketing campaigns, specifically digital & online strategies, within BET Software to enhance revenue and attract potential candidates seeking employment.
- Grow BET Software’s online presence across all platforms.
- Build and maintain relationships with external partners.
- Ensure the brand guidelines are adhered to across digital and online platforms.
- Preparation of daily/weekly/monthly reports.
- Monitor standards across all platforms.
- Introduce new and innovative ideas to assist with business growth.
- Preparing of business revenue documents.
- Working with the development Team to introduce gamification for the business.
- Actively promote the BET Software values. Live the values and lead as an example to the Team.
- Manage interactive projects from inception through to completion, in compliance with plans and strategic briefs.
- Work closely with graphic designers and developers to ensure that plans are properly executed, and designs are implemented to brief.
- Work closely with copywriters, designers, etc, to develop content, and optimise the use of each digital channel for campaign efforts and execute the campaign vision.
- Assist with developing content for all digital and online platforms including websites and mobile apps, site maps, wireframes, navigation models, etc.
- Plan and execute SEO/SEM, email, social media, mobile and online advertising and lead generation campaigns.
- Oversee, support and work with social media Teams on a range of social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Google+, etc).
- Provide guidance, functional expertise and best practice recommendations to the Team regarding the execution of digital marketing and social campaigns.
- Manage email marketing campaigns including planning, targeting, database set-up, testing, execution, reporting and ongoing optimisation.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of websites and digital assets, working closely with the internal development department, and social media Team Members to plan, book and manage all digital campaigns.
- Maintain up-to-date industry knowledge of trends, technologies, industry standards and best practices on an ongoing basis.
- Assist in implementing websites, mobisites and digital marketing initiatives, considering the target market, site functionality and industry trends.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and be able to find solutions for any issues with digital media campaigns and/or websites or intranet.
- Independently and actively manage all aspects of a range of projects: from scoping, managing issues/risks, scheduling, quality control, to online communication management, daily.
- Work with internal Teams to create digital media strategies, design and develop presentations, and oversee the effectiveness of the ongoing digital media programs and platforms.
- Use data and insights to identify trends, segment target audiences, optimise performance and devise digital campaigns that engage, inform and motivate.
- Utilise your strong analytic ability to evaluate customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points, and provide strategic recommendations as well as devise retargeting and remarketing campaigns as may be required.
- Evaluate emerging technologies, provide thought leadership and motivate for adoption where appropriate.
- Contribute to brainstorming new and creative growth strategies.
- Review, analyse and report on all campaigns providing detailed ROIs and key learnings and suggested improvements for future initiatives.
- Will be required to travel from time to time.
- Strong planning and organisational skills.
- Identify opportunities to create new ideas and innovate or improve efficiencies wherever possible.
- Solve problems by questioning the status quo.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful