We Want You:
We are on the search for an IT Project Manager; a leader who is a master at multitasking.
You will manage high-complexity projects to successful completion from initiation through to closure. In this role, you will collaborate and coordinate with cross-functional Teams to complete distinct projects, both on time and within budget.
The successful incumbent will provide project management, technical leadership, and the ability to estimate any task, no matter how complex, not when it’s completed.
- Relevant Diploma/Degree in Project Management or studying towards.
- Microsoft IT certifications.
- Internationally recognised Microsoft Excel qualifications.
- PMP Certification.
- Prince 2 Certification.
- 5+ years’ total experience, including 3+ years in a production 24/7 high-availability multi-site environment.
- 3+ years of experience in a project management role, specifically in Infrastructure.
- Advanced level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders and/or senior leadership.
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills including the ability to lead up, across, and down multiple business and technology organisations.
- Tools: MS Project, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint; CA Clarity PPM, MS TFS/Azure DevOps, Dynatrace’s, standards, and procedures.
What You’ll Do
- Implementing IT strategies that deliver projects on schedule and within budget.
- Provide project leadership and support as agreed or when necessary for all IT shared service projects.
- Coordinate and support the implementation of Patch/Version upgrades to maintain infrastructure.
- Plan and support proposed infrastructure/application changes/upgrades through relevant change control.
- Define the statement of work and specifications for the requested project work.
- Full project life cycle ownership: successful project delivery will include full implementation from initiation to completion for one large and complex project or several minor initiatives simultaneously.
- Manage all aspects of multiple related projects to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of strategic objectives.
- Participate in establishing practices, templates, tools, and partnerships to expand and mature these capabilities for the organisation.
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plans for all phases of the project.
- Work in collaboration with business leads to procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes.
- Demonstrate a functional acumen to support how solutions will address client goals while maintaining alignment with industry best practices.
- Understand interdependencies between technology, operations, and business needs.
- Manage project scope and changes with all stakeholders and Teams on the ground effectively.
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
- Manage a portfolio of complex initiatives that span one or multiple lines of business.
- Report on project success, criteria, results, and metrics.
- Distribute status reports from the Project Team, analyse results and troubleshoot problem areas.
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverables, dependencies, risks, and issues, communicating across leadership.
- Define success criteria and disseminate them to involved parties throughout the project and program life cycle.
- Manage IT operational support for all infrastructure issues, incidents & requests.
- Provide timely and accurate communications on ITO outages & maintenance.
- Perform comprehensive asset and spare management across all sites.
- Manage procurement, deployment, and return/scrapping of owned/leased infrastructure.
- Maintain governance and controls on shared infrastructure.
- Conduct shared services supplier SLA performance reviews whilst managing vendor relationships. Ensure services are relevant and compliant.
- Ensure appropriate use of IT processes, tools, and methodologies.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful