We Want You:
We are seeking the expertise of an IT Project Administrator that will perform the administrative tasks required for the streamlined running of projects. As an All-Star Project Administrator, you will assist in the preparation, reporting, and analysis of projects under the supervision of a Project Manager.
You’ll be responsible for managing the day-to-day progress of projects as well as manage project documentation and guide Teams on how to improve their processes. You will also be required to perform reviews on all aspects of project documentation, ensuring that it is up-to-date and accurate at all times.
Your ability to juggle conflicting projects and priorities will prove to be essential in ensuring that the Team is self-organised and that changes are made quickly, following approved company best practices. This includes the assurance that information exchange is streamlined, managed, and effective.
- Completed or studying towards a relevant degree or diploma.
- Minimum of 2 years of experience assisting with Project Administration.
- Solid understanding of MS Office (Word, Excel).
- Experience with Project Tooling (Jira, MS Projects, etc).
- Experience with knowledge base systems (Confluence, Zendesk, etc)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Effective time management requirement.
- Experience in the Software Development or ICT Industry.
Nice To Have:
- Scrum / Agile
What You’ll Do
- Ensure that all communication to the members of the project is prioritised and added to the project tracking system.
- Schedule regular meetings and recording decisions (e.g. assigned tasks and next steps).
- Ensure the creation and updating of business and or product workflows.
- Ensure all project planning deliverables, e.g. product roadmaps, project requests, and RAID logs are updated timeously to represent the most current project information.
- Develop and maintain good relationships with clients, stakeholders, and suppliers.
- Communicate with the support, infrastructure, and development Teams on project requirements when necessary.
- Deliver appropriate and consistent levels of communication throughout the project life cycle.
- Develop and maintain a good understanding of BET Software’s stakeholder landscape, interactions, and linkages across the organization and its potential future movement.
- Act as the point of contact for all participants in specific projects and coordination with other Teams and functional partners, and actively escalate when needed.
- Keep your finger on the “pulse” of projects and provide stakeholders with enhanced communication during periods of stress.
- Maintain all project correspondence including project reports.
- Report on project success criteria results and metrics.
- Report on suggestions to improve efficiencies where applicable.
- Status, changes in direction, and relevant metrics are communicated to avoid misalignment and roadblocks.
- Assist the Project Management Team in managing project deliverables in line with the project plan.
- Ensure all project tasks are loaded onto the project tracking system.
- Record, manage and escalate any project issues, risks and changes identified.
- Monitor project progress through continual updates via written and verbal communication.
- Ensure that the Team is self-organised and ensure that changes are made quickly, in accordance with approved company best practices.
- Ensure the process of exchange of information is streamlined, managed, and effective.
- Carry out regular follow-ups as and when required to keep abreast of project progress and the documentation of stakeholders requiring updates.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful