We Want You:
As an IT Helpdesk Technician, the successful incumbent will be responsible for providing day to day technical support to all internal users under the Hollywood Group. You are required to support all IT Helpdesk services through an ITSM ticketing system. Provide remote desktop support for Windows applications including VoIP, Surveillance, Network faults, user administration and respond to customer queries as a first point of contact while adhering to all policies and procedures of the IT Helpdesk Department.
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) or Microsoft Technology Associate (MCSA) is required.
- ITIL Foundation certification is required.
- At least 2 years experience in a service desk/helpdesk environment, infrastructure remote support.
- Experience with service level agreements and maintenance.
- Experience in networking and telecoms covering Microsoft applications.
Nice To Have:
- Diploma or degree in Computer Systems.
- Microsoft Systems Engineer (MCSE).
What You’ll Do:
- Technical support for all IT Helpdesk services.
- Management of customer contact to provide service excellence.
- Management of ITSM ticketing system aligned with ITIL framework, reporting, and time management.
- Management of any and all escalations relating to infrastructure.
- Provide day-to-day technical support for all Hollywood Group/BET Software services and third-party products.
- Administer, install, configure and troubleshoot the MS operating systems and products installed on those systems including Office 365.
- Troubleshooting of telecommunications, including DSL lines, analogue phone lines, fibre lines and wireless backup mediums, LTE, and P2P Wireless broadband connections.
- Installation and maintenance of network and standalone printers.
- Troubleshoot network connectivity including LAN, WAN, and hardware related faults.
- Provide assistance on antivirus products.
- Ability to administer user accounts on Active Directory.
- Troubleshooting of VPN connections using Fortinet solutions.
- Troubleshoot hardware-related faults.
- Monitoring connectivity alerts and backup alerts.
- Interface when necessary, with stakeholders or 3rd party vendors to obtain any assistance required.
- Provide basic end-user training.
- Adhere to clearly defined Escalation Matrices and ITSM RACI.
- Troubleshoot and respond to Multichannel Tickets logged within the required response and resolution Service Level Agreements (SLA).
- Update Ticket entries with clear informative written English, without jargon or the use of acronyms.
- Log all-time correctly and accurately in the ticketing system.
- Compile technical standard operating procedures for all known errors.
- Compile and assist with daily incidents, service requests and change management reporting.
- Feedback to customers on the status of all unresolved queries.
- Ensure protection of all user’s data in compliance with company policies.
- Constructively participate as a member of the wider IT Department.
- Undertake any other tasks or once-off projects which may be assigned from time to time.
- Demonstrate professional skills and a high standard of integrity.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programmes, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best amongst the rest.
Please note that only applicants who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful