We Want You:
We are on the lookout for a talented Intermediate Business Analyst with amazing communication skills! We want you to mediate and effectively communicate between the Development and Departmental Teams to develop working applications that satisfy business needs.
As the middleman, you will need to be a fast learner who can understand why certain solutions are necessary. With privileged knowledge from all relevant stakeholders, you will have full visibility of projects. Having said that, your technical skills need to be on par – knowing and understanding technology and its limits.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma.
- Min 3 years experience in business analysis or a related field.
- Must have experience working on large-scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship-building skills & communication skills.
- Data analysis – must have proficiency with SQL, and Microsoft Excel.
What You’ll Do:
- Communicate with departments to identify work shortfalls and areas where the Development Team can assist in improving work processes.
- Assist and advise the developers and software architects on how an application should work, what needs are to be met, and dictate the flow and user interface to determine what the users must see.
- Participate in review and testing throughout the project life cycle
- Conduct quality assurance tests and regression testing of applications and software.
- Conduct and supervise group testing of complete applications and software.
- Identify and eliminate the factors within the applications that may pose a risk to the business.
- Creating wireframes and mock-ups to assist businesses in visualizing changes.
- New business ideas and improve current business work practices.
- Improving the functionality of our ends user services such as web, mobile, and feature phone applications.
- Be involved in making user manuals for system applications.
- Be involved in commercials and brochure content in potential marketing of system applications.
- Optimal use of time to ensure maximum output and delivery as per required timeframes.
- Prioritize and anticipate timeframes.
- Identify possible delays in advance and plan accordingly.
- Making customer needs a primary focus of one’s actions.
- Follow up on requests timeously to ensure that the final product or service met expectations.
- Effectively manage customers’ expectations, end-to-end, by ensuring the relationship and customer priority are maintained throughout the delivery/resolution process.
- Exceed the client’s expectations regarding service delivery.
- Demonstrate concern and understanding for customer expectations & needs and ensure customer needs are made a priority.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note that only team members who meet the stipulated minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.