We Want You:
We are looking for an Intermediate Angular Developer. A person that can flip the script designing and implementing user-facing features for websites and applications. We want you – someone who is pumped up about building well-architected solutions and wants to succeed in a role where your work will have a direct and meaningful impact on our company as we work towards being a front-runner in global markets.
- 3+ years commercial experience with Angular.
- Solid knowledge of CSS, HTML, and other front-end languages.
- Thorough understanding of Angular and its core principles and frameworks.
- State management experience with Angular and Redux.
- Solid, working knowledge of writing unit tests (Jest and other Angular testing frameworks).
- Strong understanding of Unit Testing practice.
- Experience with RESTful APIs.
- Knowledge of modern authorisation mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token.
- Familiarity with modern front-end build pipelines and tools.
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements.
- Must have a strong sense of customer focus.
- Ability to work under pressure and entail great problem-solving skills.
- Strong SDLC process knowledge.
- Must be results driven while portraying strong attention to detail and maintaining efficiency.
Nice to Have:
- Working in a Scrum / Agile environment
What You’ll Do
- Develop and maintain user-facing features using Angular 2 +.
- Make use of reusable components and front-end libraries for use across our platforms.
- Optimise components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices & browsers.
- Stay up-to-date on emerging coding standards.
- Maintain and implement code and design standards.
- Mentor Junior Developers.
The Company We Keep:
At BET Software, we don’t just recruit talent, we cultivate it. Our learning and development programs, our various opportunities for growth, and our well-deserved incentives are what keep our All-Star Team the best among the rest.
Please note only candidates who meet the minimum requirements will be considered. If you have not been contacted within 30 days, kindly consider your application to be unsuccessful.